bdubii Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 Those are some sexy subs. I've been keeping an eye on this build, I can't wait to see more. My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
bre2ts Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 For those who were concern about my clearance when I first came up with the design Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
bre2ts Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 Those are some sexy subs. I've been keeping an eye on this build, I can't wait to see more. thanks i am so glad i finally got em in Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
bre2ts Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 great job man we gonna get any vids? still got to finish the box the amp rack repanel my surf, still waiting on a bracket from dc power inc, i am waiting on 2 xs d3400s but hopefully soon Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
bre2ts Posted June 17, 2011 Author Report Posted June 17, 2011 all primed up Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
bre2ts Posted June 17, 2011 Author Report Posted June 17, 2011 satin black it matches my bike should look a bit better when dry Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.