Jump to content

bre2ts DC Audio Toyota Surf build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow lota progress since the last time i saw this build... sorry to hear that you need to sell your surf...

nice work on the box...

how did you get that xs battery over seas?

i live out side the US too but last time i checked they couldnt ship to me...

Thanks bro

As for the batteries I went through SSA and a XS Power rep.

I thought it was going to be a pain to get batts sent here but as long as there no spill able you should be fine

you win some, you lose some

Posted

i think ur alt dose not stand out at all bro lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted
:lol: build looks good tho

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 547 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...