cmamtower Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 a motor is pretty pointless to have in a car, and so is a driver. they're just overrated nowadays, so what you gotta do, is find a long downhill stretch, push your car down, and hop in for the ride lol apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
xstingstreetx87 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 Everything has a purpose, or "point", somethings just might not be as useful to one person as it would be to another. DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.
FiBTLforlife Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 i see a lot of cars,trucks,and vans with a lot of wasted money and pointless equipment. What was the most pointless item you ever saw in a automobile,post a pic if you have one. I'll start.I'm not trying to flame at all. 1.Car puters-why would you need one.Unless you live in your car or have one of those jobs where you use your own car for work.Most people are not in the car long enough to enjoy a car puter.So again pointless. if you had the money wouldnt you put a computer in ur car. easy answer, bc they can do it. I wouldnt complain 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
FiBTLforlife Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 gas is about the most pointless thing to put in a car, it alsways goes away and never last long. Just think of all the money we would have if we didnt buy gas......just add it up 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
bumpinTL364 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 parents, siblings, knobs. Yeah who needs to go adjusting things? I'm Charlie Sheen, I have one gear; go! Double goes for the gas and brake pedals, i just need on/off switches masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
Fyro Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Radio. (apart from FreshFM here in South Aus.. that station kicks ass) Because I just LOOVE hearing the same song of the season 10+ times a day every day for two months. I can swear when I did an engineering course for a semester back in 2009, I heard riverside each day at lunch... almost EVERYDAY! Basically, they make good songs turn to shit... That's why we have iPod connectivity! 04 Lancer CH ES JVC KD-R626 H/U (2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components RE Audio SEX 12" D4 JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock
huh?do-what? Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 pointless thing to have in your car- A chick that doesnt put out? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
CWorthington Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Garbage. For some reason people like to keep it there. They must like looking at it...
Ji553r Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 anything stock in a vehicle is pointless because we replace them with aftermarket anway. wheels, rims, radio, speakers, battery, alternator....hell just give us a chassis we will take care of the rest lol I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
bigp_on_the_beat Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Walmart stick on fender vents is useless and stupid No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.