Jump to content

Pointless Things to have In Your Car


Recommended Posts

Posted

i see a lot of cars,trucks,and vans with a lot of wasted money and pointless equipment.

What was the most pointless item you ever saw in a automobile,post a pic if you have one.

I'll start.I'm not trying to flame at all.

1.Car puters-why would you need one.Unless you live in your car or have one of those jobs where you use your own car for work.Most people are not in the car long enough to enjoy a car puter.So again pointless.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Posted

smh.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

i see a lot of cars,trucks,and vans with a lot of wasted money and pointless equipment.

What was the most pointless item you ever saw in a automobile,post a pic if you have one.

I'll start.I'm not trying to flame at all.

1.Car puters-why would you need one.Unless you live in your car or have one of those jobs where you use your own car for work.Most people are not in the car long enough to enjoy a car puter.So again pointless.

answer to question 1. PORN

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Posted

Things are only pointless to those who dont need or want them...if someone put something in their car then there is A reason for it...so dont knock down this door cuz ur just gonna end up getting mad when someone says that something u have in ur car is pointless...

Posted

Steering wheel who needs em

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted
if-serious1.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Back seats. Me n my girl get along just fine in the front ;)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...