Murder Suspect 20 Hour Standoff...

well i hope he enjoys his time in prison glad the child is fine though just s shitty situation though not going to have it real parents obviously better of with out his dad though

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

well i hope he enjoys his time in prison glad the child is fine though just s shitty situation though not going to have it real parents obviously better of with out his dad though

To be honest, i think he will get off. He has pulled out the "mentally unstable" card.

mivtCK.png

Were you in unmarked cars? Maybe he didnt see you chasing him? :popcorn:

Very Funny...STFU. LOL. No unmarked cars bro. All white, marked cruisers that were very well lit up. And I think with him traveling at 130+mph, he has no excuse that he didn't see the units behind him.

mivtCK.png

To be honest, i think he will get off. He has pulled out the "mentally unstable" card.

idk the law but i hope he gets life in an institution? lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

thats some bullshit man mentally unstable or not he should face the repercussions of his actions

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

That claiming insanity shit is fucking bullshit in my eyes. Not that he isn't mentally unstable, but they can't just let him go because of it. Send him to a hospital, right where everyone like him belongs. Previous court rulings will help his side of the situation, but i hope to god that he doesn't go back out into society soon. Too much feeling sorry and excusing them for their "helplessness".

Hope he gets a bench trial and the judge's final words are "I know this may sound insane but your getting the death penalty."

That claiming insanity shit is fucking bullshit in my eyes. Not that he isn't mentally unstable, but they can't just let him go because of it. Send him to a hospital, right where everyone like him belongs. Previous court rulings will help his side of the situation, but i hope to god that he doesn't go back out into society soon. Too much feeling sorry and excusing them for their "helplessness".

I highly doubt he will ever be back in society...but he won't be in a state prison in general population. Right now, he is in a mental instition in a padded room, and that is probably where he will stay for the rest of his life. But, I personally don't see a 'mentally unstable' person barricading himself in a car for 20 hours and staying calm the entire time w/ police surrounding you, no food or water. But the guy did smoke about a pound of weed, and a lot of coke while he was in the car all that time, which might explain why he stayed so calm. Drugs can just ruin people man...i hope i never have to deal with serious drugs like this in my home and family.

mivtCK.png