DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 6, 2007 Author Report Posted October 6, 2007 so confused, so I gather the subs are cool but earthquakes is an issue. How bout Atomic 5000.1? DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
David Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 Atomic makes goood shit, Id run em if I could afford em.
FI_Aaron Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 ^^^hell yea, outta my price range! Lets Go Ski
95pimpalass Posted October 18, 2007 Report Posted October 18, 2007 wassup bro, still lookin around.....?
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 18, 2007 Author Report Posted October 18, 2007 wassup bro, still lookin around.....? Na, I bought the amps already and the mids/highs. Got me some custom subs and now going to buy the voice amps. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
FI_Aaron Posted October 18, 2007 Report Posted October 18, 2007 whats the decision on the subs? Lets Go Ski
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 18, 2007 Author Report Posted October 18, 2007 whats the decision on the subs? Well I will leave that for the video build out that Im doing but Ill tell you the amps Im using and they are............... Made iN America, what do you think? DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 18, 2007 Author Report Posted October 18, 2007 Okay Ok, you dragged it out of me, Iwill be using (4) AB500.1 for Bass DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Slinky Posted October 18, 2007 Report Posted October 18, 2007 is that set in stone? DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 18, 2007 Author Report Posted October 18, 2007 is that set in stone? yes, I got the amps yesterday, How are they? I haven't seen to many speaking about them DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.