Sundown Audio

What amp to get?

I have a friend who is getting his first system ever. He is getting pair kicker C154 15s. And his wants to stay as close to 400 as he can and he is already at 310 if he gets those subs and headunit he wants. What would be a good amp to give him the power he needs?

New to the car audio world, and who ever said this is an addicting hobby they were right!!

Uh Im confused so 90$ for an amp

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

$90 amp???

do. not. want.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Like he just wants to stay as close to 400 as he can but is willing to pay a little more he said so i would guess like 450 at the most edit agian he juss txted me and said 500 is his limit

Edited by bcbrave

New to the car audio world, and who ever said this is an addicting hobby they were right!!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_27501_Combo-Rockford-Fosgate-PRIME-R500-1-Amp-Kit.html

Best i could do... Advise him if he wants to keep his shit going he better do it right the first time...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Tell him to save up and get a nice amp dont just try to keep it cheap... Learned that the hard way

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_27501_Combo-Rockford-Fosgate-PRIME-R500-1-Amp-Kit.html

Best i could do... Advise him if he wants to keep his shit going he better do it right the first time...

What do you mean by that ive never had kicker before... i think he only wants them because hes the kicker for are football team. i tried to get him to look at brands ive had but hes set on them