Sonic Electronix

its debateable,

but honestly for daily i would not wanna be banging on a MT with no cooling and would Opt for the BTL.

OO so the MT does now have the cooling option that the BTL does..i did not know that...how much power would be good then for a dialy driver on the mt?

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

you said your a beginner so im not totally sure how much would be ok for you, maybe 2k.

yeah MT do not have cooling or hixmax they are pretty much meant you get shit eating loud. but people do run them all the time. Im not trying to shy you away from the MT Ray's a RL bud and all im just trying to help you out

you said your a beginner so im not totally sure how much would be ok for you, maybe 2k.

yeah MT do not have cooling or hixmax they are pretty much meant you get shit eating loud. but people do run them all the time. Im not trying to shy you away from the MT Ray's a RL bud and all im just trying to help you out

Yea im still gonna get the one from ray and probably put 2k to it. Thanks for the help guys...But just to make sure $350 shipped is a GREAT deal on the MT am i correct?

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg