http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

i will add though that bush's brother worked for a security team out of kwait and they were in there 3 weeks before 9/11 doing work. in that time they did numerous bomb evacuations were everybody was out of the building. on 9/6 the bomb sniffer dogs were called off and were not let back in the building again.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

and how has "knowing" or believing any of this benefited you boiler? what good has come from believing your government lies to you? what bad has come to any of us who dont believe that?

if you dont want to believe the news, turn it off. ta-da, it no longer effects you in any way. your life goes on just as it did yesterday.

btw, we here are more worried about fukushima than the locals. i know that because i talked to locals. they said the men just go to work and do what needs to be done. the women are just concerned.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

and how has "knowing" or believing any of this benefited you boiler? what good has come from believing your government lies to you? what bad has come to any of us who dont believe that?

if you dont want to believe the news, turn it off. ta-da, it no longer effects you in any way. your life goes on just as it did yesterday.

btw, we here are more worried about fukushima than the locals. i know that because i talked to locals. they said the men just go to work and do what needs to be done. the women are just concerned.

i think you are wrong were having are own crisis here haven't you seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvvmrB7qEg

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

i can do this for hours boilermaker. the list just goes on and on. people dont understand how messed up our government is and how much they hide. were about to have our own fukushima(spelling). i wont get into this yet but it needs to be put out there.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

i can do this for hours boilermaker. the list just goes on and on. people dont understand how messed up our government is and how much they hide. were about to have our own fukushima(spelling). i wont get into this yet but it needs to be put out there.

I will say this...

society as a WHOLE is completely retarded, and if they knew half of what was really going on... would probably resort in a nation wide panic....

individuals who read between the lines are smarter than society as awhole, because we just sit and prepare for the day shit hits the fans... lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I will say this...

society as a WHOLE is completely retarded, and if they knew half of what was really going on... would probably resort in a nation wide panic....

exactly the country already can't handle what little they know, I've always thought the government lets the general population know to much.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I locked this everyone is arguing over something we will never fuckin kno anawers 2

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived