i live in a house full of lazy ass ppl

hershy how old are you? i'm guessing like 15-16?

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

do what they ask an stop bitchin..sounds a little ungrateful

who cares if there 80 or 30 respect ur elders even if it seems a little stupid when they ask to get soda out of the car be happy u have a roof over ur head...some dont

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

you DO bitch alot

and you know what? for those people who are working 3-4 jobs, screw you guys, there are people out here who want just one part time job, because they are NOT on unemployment, they have no form of income, and they cant pay for food, so they get stuck like you, living with there grandparents

I'am 36, no job, but I do work from home. I break even working from home right now. But I would like anything, like the gas station down the street. But there is a cashier there who also works about 3 jobs at about 24hrs per job. And they live with there ex husband who doesn't need money, and lets her live there for free.

Guess what?

She smokes a lot of weed, and drinks lol

What a waste

Anyways, quit complaining, your living LIFE, and tell your grandparents, "Sorry, there is a recession, and I will only work one job, so that another unemployed person can get at least A job- So just hang in there folks, and I will do my best while I'am here"

3-4 jobs, shit.....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok think about this, if your able to carry something from the store to ya car. Wouldn't it make sence to carry it from the car to the house instead of having someone else do it? but yeah i know, if it wasnt for them id be on the streets. but sometimes i feel like they use that to get me to do things that they dont feel like doing themselves. i try to respect them, but im one of those who show respect when given respect. but once that respect goes away, what reason do i have to show respect?

Also, when your grandparents are gone, you will miss them. I have been renovating my grandmothers mobile home, and getting it ready for sale. Going through all the pictures, albums, and trinkets and stuff she has collected over the 88years she was alive has been a heart breaking few months. I miss her, and my other 3 grandparents a lot. I really wish I got to talk to them a lot more, than be a shy little kid, who thought I was a bad ass, and to cool to talk to or respect them.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

found the papers for wyotech, filling them out. honestly im just stressed beyond belief. its not just the stupid shit i have to put up with at home. its my job, my car, my life or lack there of. id rather work my ass off and have something to show for it, instead of working my ass off and having nothing to show for it. i know that sounds selfish, but isnt the point of working to make money and to be able to afford things? right now im behind on my insurance cause i need the money to get gas in my car.

I been working my ass off since my dad took me out of school at 16 to go to work. My mom got sick, so my dad figured me in the work force would help with bills since my mom got really bad.

I have shit to show for anything.

Like in my truck, I have no amp, a old Eclipse deck, I finally made some door pods for a 3 way set up I cant power, yet check this out, I build speakers, and install. I sell Sundown products also, and have no demo equipment cuz I cant afford it lol

I'am working on something though, but I'am scraping the floor, and my pockets

But anyways, its just a part of growing up man, man it up

They have you bringing the groceries in, and doing chores for a reason

Self discipline.

Between the ages of 16-25 you SHOULD be busy 24-7 school, work, studying, and chores

you know why?

Kids who dont do that, or maybe just work, end up doing drugs, getting girls pregnant, doing dumb stuff and get locked up.

When your 40, and married you get to have your kids do the chores and bring in the groceries.

So deal with that part now, and later down the road, you get to pull the same shit on your kids, or grandkids

Think about it that way

sundown.jpg

yeah i know, im complaining about stupid shit. ill just have to suck it up till im out of western ky. And Forevrbumpn i get what ya sayin, you had it rough but look at ya now. sure its still not easy, but at least ya doin something that ya love or ya wouldnt be doin it. reason im going to wyotech is so i can hopefully do what i love. i was told all my life, that if you enjoy what you do, you never work a day in your life.

also i love how everyone thinks im younger than i really am, im 30 btw so that just makes me sound even more pathetic....yay me

lol.. I caught that on the other thread after posting that...

Wyotec is great, there is one here in Sacramento, and the other automotive school.

But trust me on this, dont concentrate on only one thing, leave doors open

Me, I love audio, acoustics, and customizing. But I doubt I will ever become big time like Jacob at Sundown lol

So, what I have caught on to is Appliance repair. Oddly I'am great at fixing ovens, fryers, microwaves, and warming tables.

So, I have two things to fall back on really.

If you love cars, and then maybe love car audio, go to Wyotec, and try and find a entry level install job.

Just an example

I look at everyone as two things

Profession and Hobby ( primary and secondary )

pursue both, not just one

sundown.jpg

Archived