DerekLeonard Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 i have a question on mids if i got 2 dayton 4" subs would it equal an 8" sub in volume im goin to use them as mids not subs i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool I really think you have a learning disability.
Supercharged DCs Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 I believe the 8 will still have more cone area. But the 2 4" will have more motor force. Depends on the power you throw to them. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
EclipseChris Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 Dude, we have no idea the answer to this. It depends on SO many different things. Do it and tell us. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
DerekLeonard Posted May 2, 2011 Author Report Posted May 2, 2011 Dude, we have no idea the answer to this. It depends on SO many different things. Do it and tell us. im realy thinking about it cuz my friend has 8s in his doors and i wana be diferent so maby i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool I really think you have a learning disability.
DerekLeonard Posted May 2, 2011 Author Report Posted May 2, 2011 I believe the 8 will still have more cone area. But the 2 4" will have more motor force. Depends on the power you throw to them. itll be abot the same 160 to 200 rms i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool I really think you have a learning disability.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.