Looks like it has a ton of great potential! tuned in to see what comes next! those 10s should be beast on that amp!

Awesome man, love to see fellow Trailvoy builds. Let me know if you need any help / advice with taking out the interior, or with the 2/3 drop. Assuming you're going with the DJM Upper Control Arms with 2" strut mounts up front and adjusting the air bag sensors in the back like I did? Or doing drop springs. Not sure if your model has the air bags or coils in the back.

Looks like it has a ton of great potential! tuned in to see what comes next! those 10s should be beast on that amp!

thanks man!

You made the right choice on that amp.

I have an AQ3500 and it doesn't hold a candle to the RF 2500 I had.

I lost .3 on the TL with switching.

RF>Everything.

damn, i thought the aq put out way more then rated? thats like 28xx compared to almost 38xx!! RF ftw!!

Awesome man, love to see fellow Trailvoy builds. Let me know if you need any help / advice with taking out the interior, or with the 2/3 drop. Assuming you're going with the DJM Upper Control Arms with 2" strut mounts up front and adjusting the air bag sensors in the back like I did? Or doing drop springs. Not sure if your model has the air bags or coils in the back.

i will let you know for sure! just acouple months and your inbox should be full trippy.gif

and i have springs, so ill drop the springs first, and then put in control arms drinks.gif

heres the update for today! nothing is clean yet but it will be so dont mind the lose fuse and slopy wire dry.gif

790c5d90.jpg

db0b886e.jpg

33c169a0.jpg

81b53e3d.jpg

b3997325.jpg

thats all i got! i want the amp to be playing by tomorrow or thursday night and those are my only real goals. box wont start till next week now bull.gif

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

No love?

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Well, the RF should do around 3300 at 1 ohm and 2 considering you have the BDCP.

The RF is so efficient that it doesn't drop voltage (at least for me) meaning I get more power. The AQ on the other hand is extremely power hungry so it's not putting out the power, but I still should be getting around 3700 from it, but i'm not. I really hope you enjoy that amp man, and you get blue meters!

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Wow, I diddnt relize that there was that much space behind a third row on these.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Loving on that amp and subs, really looking forward to see this build progress.

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

lol i love i just want to see the box hehe

haha you and me both!!

Well, the RF should do around 3300 at 1 ohm and 2 considering you have the BDCP.

The RF is so efficient that it doesn't drop voltage (at least for me) meaning I get more power. The AQ on the other hand is extremely power hungry so it's not putting out the power, but I still should be getting around 3700 from it, but i'm not. I really hope you enjoy that amp man, and you get blue meters!

dude i was soooo suprized when i hooked this thing up. you took the words right out of my mouth. had it on almost half gain and had no voltage gain with stock electrical drinks.gif i love the amp and the leds trippy.gif

Wow, I diddnt relize that there was that much space behind a third row on these.

its not much hah it looks like alot in the picture. only like 22" from the hatch to the seats

Loving on that amp and subs, really looking forward to see this build progress.

thanks man!

heres the only updates

4f032f73.jpg

f4012c9d.jpg

8 gauge egay speaker wire

75b4bc86.jpg

24v1fe8.png

Archived