Wait im lost why are you giving 3300 watts to subs rated at 300 a piece?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

they can take about 600. and its called upgrading peepwall.gif

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

oh im guessing you got the BP upgrades on them. :good:

Whats upgrading? i still dont get it. I cant wait to see afterwards :D they will be flexing quite a bit

damn your almost giving them 1100 watts a piece maybe not after rise though. :shrug:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Whats upgrading? i still dont get it. I cant wait to see afterwards :D they will be flexing quite a bit

damn your almost giving them 1100 watts a piece maybe not after rise though. :shrug:

yeah i think so dry.gif previous owner said they will take 500-600 and they have been taking a beating so far so i think 600 maybe 700 is reasonable

two words for ya. DC Audio drinks.gif

you can turn the gain down ehh.gif

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

yeah i think so dry.gif previous owner said they will take 500-600 and they have been taking a beating so far so i think 600 maybe 700 is reasonable

Huh? DC audio thats my two words? lol i dont get that either. and yea turning the gain down will help quite a bit :pardon:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Huh? DC audio thats my two words? lol i dont get that either. and yea turning the gain down will help quite a bit :pardon:

lol.gif you said your overpowering the subs. i know that. i said upgrades in the future. upgrading to dc audio. make sense now? noob.gif

i dont see why you think its a huge deal that im over powering them. the amp will put out 3400ish rms so that means they will see somewhere around 800. they can handle it...

24v1fe8.png

Mdf should be cut up and started to be put together by tomorrow!

24v1fe8.png

Why did you put the amp in the middle ? you did not leave room for any mids & highs amp to fit easily.

good luck

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Why did you put the amp in the middle ? you did not leave room for any mids & highs amp to fit easily.

good luck

Did I say I was going to put it back there? Makes no sense to have it there, I'll have it under the second row of seats

24v1fe8.png

Guest screations11

good luck

Did I say I was going to put it back there? Makes no sense to have it there, I'll have it under the second row of seats

^^Powned

Archived