Hello SMD! I just wanted to take a min to thank Steve and everyone here who puts this site together. As we all know, the economy SUCKS, many people have lost their jobs, and the cost of living gets higher daily. I, like many others, got laid off several months back, and let me tell you, un-employment is just not enough! So for the past few months, I have been job hunting like a mofo!

And finally my efforts have paid off. I start my new job tomorrow at Car Stuff Unlimited, the best shop in my area! And I have to be honest, had I not stumbled across this site, I probably never would have had the knowledge or confidence to even try to get a job there. The same day they called me, Dairy Queen called too, and I would have had to take the job. But instead of flipping burgers in a fast food joint, I get to work in an area I love and respect. So again, thanks to everyone! Tomorrow will be the beginning of something really good! I feel extremely blessed!

Also, much more pics will be coming to the site now as well! Some really sweet rides come out of this shop, and you know I will share my experiences! So keep a look out, new pics coming soon!

And again, THANK YOU SMD!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

congrats id of taken both jobs honestly. I work at a local dealer too but im picking up night hours at homedepot unloading product for them 8-12 monday - thursday for extra money , but i might drop the local dealer for a construction job doing 12 hours days making 12$ an hour not sure yet going to see what all the construction job contains

congrats id of taken both jobs honestly. I work at a local dealer too but im picking up night hours at homedepot unloading product for them 8-12 monday - thursday for extra money , but i might drop the local dealer for a construction job doing 12 hours days making 12$ an hour not sure yet going to see what all the construction job contains

Thanks man! Yeah I wanted to do both jobs, but DQ needed someone for days and evenings, and I couldn't do days. But they may still call for me to work evenings, I'm down for as many hours as I can get!

I had applied for some construction work. You can make decent money at it. But in my area most people in construction get laid off thru the winter, which I am trying to avoid.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Congrats man! I bet you're psyched. You've known a ton of shit, even before you came here :) I want to work at a CA shop when I'm in college.

If you dont mind me asking- how much do you get paid? It may be a little personal for you...

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Congrats man! I bet you're psyched. You've known a ton of shit, even before you came here :) I want to work at a CA shop when I'm in college.

If you dont mind me asking- how much do you get paid? It may be a little personal for you...

Thank you, that was a very nice compliment! I may have forgot to mention, but the plan all along was to start back to school this fall. So this job will be perfect for me - work thru the day, classes in the evening! And that sounds like a really good idea for you too!

And I don't mind, they are starting me at $9/hr, 40+ hrs a week, to do mostly tint and vinyl stuff. The pay would increase if/when I were to move up into fab. I am just pumped to get to work with some people I can learn so much from! Their top fab guy has 30+ years experience, and does some really nice work!

This is the first job I have ever truly looked forward to starting!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

get ready to hate car audio if you are installing its no longer fun if you get paid for it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

get ready to hate car audio if you are installing its no longer fun if you get paid for it.

Man, hopefully I am the exception! I've had a lot of shitty jobs, so this I believe I will like!

Congrats dude

Thanks man!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's