might be getttng my hands on a 97 ram and ive been thinking about this for a while has anyone done a full front end conversion to make a 97 look like a 2000s ram the grills alot bigger as well as the lights and bumper i think it would be sick ive been pondering the idea but im not sure how to go about doing it thinking just litterally swap front ends not engine and such just the outside metal work

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Its a completely different body style. Even if you swapped the grill/lights and bumper, you would have to swap the fenders and hood. Then those wouldn't line up with the doors, etc, etc.....

Have fun!

i knew i would have to swap fenders and hood idk i really want this if i end up getting the truck im going for it would be pretty sick do have the first ive seen vids on youtube of a kid that did an srt4 body swap on an 98 neon same concept

its not even the headlights and fenders its want more the hood and the grill and front bumper

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

an srt4 and a neon are the same car the conversion you are talking about is way more involved than that nothing would line up you would be better of just buying a 2000 dodge none of the supports are the same it would be the same difficulty as putting a for front end on a chevy (not only that but blasphemy)

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

an srt4 and a neon are the same car the conversion you are talking about is way more involved than that nothing would line up you would be better of just buying a 2000 dodge none of the supports are the same it would be the same difficulty as putting a for front end on a chevy (not only that but blasphemy)

a 98 neon and a srt4 are completly differnt one wieghs almost 600 lbs less idk im gona see about getting the truck then look more into it

abort mission.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It could be done but its not worth the hastle I agree abort the mission

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/