decided that i'd give blood for the first time today, was actually excited to get it done and i now feel like a better person for doing it. looks like ill be giving more blood in the future.

Thumbs up to all others that have given blood :good:

For all others, get yo ass down and give blood haha....unless you have a valid reason

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

I don't think they give money anymore, gift cards mostly

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

My brother and I donated blood then decided to stop and grab a 12 pack while we went golfing...I had 3 of em and was on one! had to call a cab to get home :drinks:

I give blood as often as I can, and I give plasma about once a week. I have a rarer blood type and they really appreciate that I do it for them. B+ is evidently not as common as some others (second most rare type, is what they've told me). I still get calls in the middle of the night begging me to come to the ER to give because of an accident or emergency surgery and the victim needs massive amounts of blood. i've gone down and been the only person to show, and I've been there when 10 or 12 show up with B+...it makes me feel good to help. I'd like to think someone will jump out of bed in the middle of the night to save my life if I need it someday

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I really want to donate, but I'm scurred. :peepwall:

But seriously, I'm thinking about doing it the next time they have a blood drive in town, which is pretty often.

don't be a bitch...it's a small sacrifice (a little pain, and if you don't look when they insert the needle it hurts less...even if you're really scared of needles it's only for a second) you might save someone's life.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

don't be a bitch...it's a small sacrifice (a little pain, and if you don't look when they insert the needle it hurts less...even if you're really scared of needles it's only for a second) you might save someone's life.

Not being a bitch, I just don't know what to expect. I've had plenty of needles in my arms over the years (no, not drugs) so they don't bother me.

Not being a bitch, I just don't know what to expect. I've had plenty of needles in my arms over the years (no, not drugs) so they don't bother me.

if you don't mind needles then you'll be fine. you won't miss the blood and they give you juice and cookies when you're done...win win

Principal