Alright I have been working 7 days a week for the last 10 weeks pulling 60-70 hours a week between two jobs with 0 days off at all. At my more imptortant job one of the dispatchers is sick and will be in the hospital for a few days, I had called off at my one job so I can come in to work. And I tried asking the manager at my shitty job for the next two days off so I can just work my better job and I told her what was going on but she said no I'm not aloud to take 2 more days off I have to work them. And I don't know if I should pull 2 or more doubles again because I'm already at the point of sleeping 13 hours a day, literally getting off work sleeping and as soon as I wake up I'm off to work within minutes. I'm practically blacking out through some days I don't really remember what day it is unless I look at my phone or a calander. I can't eat for shit everytime I eat I have to stop before I throw up. So you guys think I should do the doubles I'd be working 5pm to 7am for both days and I don't even know how many more times I have to do that until the guy comes back.

Try to work through the next couple of days. Keep the money on your mind. And maybe try to change your schedule at the shitty job?

Don't work yourself sick though, bro.

Good luck

Edited by That1Kid

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

They won't let me change the schedule, I told the manager which two people could cover my shift and not go over on hours and she gave me this shitty look. So I literally said fuck it I guess I'll try and work right in front of her. When I go in I'm gonna put in on the request off book that I want 3-4 days off so I can actually sleep and get rest. And doing these doubles are putting me at 80+ a week. I already have sleeping problems to begin with before all this went down.

Id call in ftw cant fire uou for calling in sick i do it all the time haha

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe