the new mustang seems to be a good car again, that's about it

THANK GOD Ford finally got it right...........412hp , 32 valve , Variable cam timing...take that Camaro.

camaro is faster.....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

bmw's cost more to fix, american cars break down more.

would you rather pay more once or little twice.

but any car can be made reliable or crap depending on how you treat it

.... bmw cars cost more overall. i own one. you have to put premium in it or it sucks gas like soda. 18mpg:( i had many repairs to do on my car that costed a lot of money and time.

bmws are nice but to cost worthy .

mJzD9.png

my friend says that a 1986 BMW 325e would be cheaper than owning an american car idk why he thinks thats right please tell him that any german car is going to be more exensive to repair than any american car

stay the fuck away from the 325e...the "e" is for economy, and it was designed as a fuel efficient alternative to the sportier NEW 325i (fuel injected)...the "e" is carbureted , but only with a single carb, and it's a 2 bbl. the older 325 (no letter following) used 2 or 3 2bbl carbs, depending on the year. it only has about 95hp brand new...at this point it will probably put out about 75hp. that thing wouldn't get out of its own way

I am somewhat of a BMW connoisseur (We should chat sometime! I love these cars to death!) I love my BMW's, and will probably always have one. I've had everything from a 1982 320 Aplina, to a 1994 530i (the first BMW V8) to several M3's, my 633CSi and 1985M6, and my current 335i convertible (that hard top convertible is fuggin sick) with the Vishnu piggyback. Like I said...I LOVE my BMW's (I simply refuse to call them Bimmers...it's just to shitty sounding)

to clarify for everyone not familiar with them...Bimmer is the car, Beemer is the motorcycle

If I understood you correctly you said the 1986 BMW 325e has a carb? (incorrect) I've had to replace the injectors. (1 owner car since 86') I have it sitting outside still. Blew the timing chain at 498k miles. Almost made 500k but I was stupid with it. It's very fuel efficient you are correct. All E30 BMW's are extremely efficient. The 86' 325e came with 121hp and 119 ft/lbs torque from the lot (US model, not euro)The 86' was one of the cheaper models to fix. It didn't have all the plastic bumpers and bodywork. It was basically all steel bumpers and wasnt the pretty version but it was efficient and did drive everywhere you needed it to. It would start in 20 below weather when my moms 2005 Chevy Malibu wouldn't even think about it. I did the entire suspension including labor and parts, springs, shocks, struts for $590. Might I add I did nothing. I dropped it off and picked it up done and paid cash. No special insurance or anything. You just have to find a good mechanic who likes working on the E30's and it's not very expensive. I've had 3 of them and they are incredible cars. I will never buy another car make. Might I add one more thing. I pay for everything myself, my parents do not give me any money for parts or the car. I'm only 18. They are very affordable cars for what you will get out of them. Buy it, end of story! Sorry for the book as well. But it's a topic that I love.

I would never say stay away from any BMW except the upper 90's 540i's (big head issues and a huge recall was done but about 30% of the cars were only repaired) Not counting the 86' which we've had in our family since 86' my dad and I have owned 4 BMW's in the past 2 years. 88' 325i Convertible, great ride, cheap to repair (timing belt and water pump + labor for $280). 92' 525i little more luxury, smooth ride, fast, big engine, more expensive to fix then the 88'. 95' 325i bought it and sold it 8 weeks later, trash, too expensive to repair, will never buy again. And now my current 89' 325i, almost perfect condition, fun as hell to drive especially with the short shift kit and exhaust done.

Good luck man. They are great cars and there are plenty of parts around from people that collect them. I can guarantee you that you will spend more repairing an American car then you would over the lifetime of the BMW. My mom has spend more on her 2005 Malibu then I have and her car only has 56k on it. No accidents. All replacement parts that just went out. Poor quality control.

- GBS

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

0601081250.jpg

Now imma jealous...........damn I wish they had kept that profile on the new ones.

there are no "new" ones...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

0601081250.jpg

Now imma jealous...........damn I wish they had kept that profile on the new ones.

nope and I'm glad they would have ruined it like they did to the camaro

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

American. Only American. Never anything else. Just my .02.

have fun with your import made crap, sorry until the US gets it's head out of it's ass I will never buy an american ''made'' car again.

the new mustang seems to be a good car again, that's about it

You can eat his 345 hp and 375 lb·ft of torque :drinks:

some reason I'm not to worried

Anybody can get Google images.

Mercedes-Benz-E63-AMG-Terbaru.jpg

Haha, jp :)

BTW, wenn_du_weinst...I know its not my business, but what's up with the 2nd account? I could tell by that image extension....

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

0601081250.jpg

True...true...I meant the same platform...damn alcohol.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls