Official Corridos Thread.

Keep it going putos...fucking guerros have 1000+ post on some shitty thread and the paisAs cant keep this going??? Aguitan cabrones!!!

its all about the dubstep paisa....lol jk,,,

ill try to post a video of 'ala moda' doing 50's on music on my troka.. :drink40:

omg i cant believe am late to this thread its about time someone post something like this ... am sure u already have an epicenter but what i know has the best kind of bass lines are older corridos or just older paisa music period like los incomparables de tijuana music will just terrorize ur car also los invasores de nuevo leon los bravos del norte and los cadetes also tex mex music is pretty good like intocable and palomo stuff like that

cowboys_logo.gif

Haha what i was bumpin tonight! Had to celebrate finally landed a job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWVf_850_Wo

And all these songs will pretty much be all mids and highs if you don't have an epicenter. I got a little too happy with the epicenter gain and blew one of my hifonics subs lol

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Anybody checked for clipping on these tracks? Just curious, my wife likes this stuff and maybe I can actually turn up my shit when she's with me, if I play some of these.

i highly doubt this music is clipped because most of it doesnt have much bass on 95% of my spanish music i have to use my epicenter so it might be clipped after that ...there is also a software online that gives u the epicenter effect i know this guy uses that on most his videos

cowboys_logo.gif

WTF, where are Los Dos Grandes De La Sierra????? chevrolete 4 por 4????? you guys aint beaners. lol jk :drinks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvwt0yIVV8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whg3bfo_oq0

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i can only bump this in East LA, not in houston. too many screw heads here, no beaners that are down with corridos.

edit: this brings me back in high school when i used to listen to it when i was going to school in LA. thinking on putting some on my ipod and bumping it in the southern part of houston(where the music best fits in. lol)

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

i can only bump this in East LA, not in houston. too many screw heads here, no beaners that are down with corridos.

edit: this brings me back in high school when i used to listen to it when i was going to school in LA. thinking on putting some on my ipod and bumping it in the southern part of houston(where the music best fits in. lol)

foo go down to san antonio or mc allen thats closest u will get to paisa music when i was chillen there u would head concerts going to down every weekend from people from monterey

cowboys_logo.gif

foo go down to san antonio or mc allen thats closest u will get to paisa music when i was chillen there u would head concerts going to down every weekend from people from monterey

san antonio is like 4 hours away. whenever i get some gas money for a road trip like that i will do it. what part cali you stay at?

edit:and mcallen is 6.5 hours. lol

san antonio is like 4 hours away. whenever i get some gas money for a road trip like that i will do it. what part cali you stay at?

edit:and mcallen is 6.5 hours. lol

san fernado valley close to LA ...lol my drive is 25 hours from cali to mc allen i used to drive up there every now and then to visit the fam

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived