Ascendant Audio Carbon mids

I have up for sale a pair of AA 7 inch carbon mids. Mids are rated ar 125 rms. Used for maybe a month on very litle power. They are perfect mech. and perfect visually. Id rate the 10/10 on mech and 9.5 in visual since they were mounted. ASking $90 shipped in the staes.

IMAG0521.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0523.jpg

IMAG0524.jpg

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Guest grim83

I have up for sale a pair of AA 7 inch carbon mids. Mids are rated ar 125 rms. Used for maybe a month on very litle power. They are perfect mech. and perfect visually. Id rate the 10/10 on mech and 9.5 in visual since they were mounted. ASking $90 shipped in the staes.

IMAG0521.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0523.jpg

IMAG0524.jpg

if you still have these on my next pay day i want them

If he doesnt take them, send me a pm with the paypal and I will send the money asap. Thanks man

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

If he doesnt take them, send me a pm with the paypal and I will send the money asap. Thanks man

will do. Just sent him paypal info. If he doesnt respond in the next 2 hours they will be back up

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

will do. Just sent him paypal info. If he doesnt respond in the next 2 hours they will be back up

Sounds good. Just send me an email if I dont respond here. I will send a pm with my email info

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |