MrGeo Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 Who is going to Scrapin' the Coast at the Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Mississippi? June 24 - 26 http://www.scrapinthecoast.com/ -Car & Truck Show -Vendors -Live Bands -Stereo Competition (USACi) -Frame Draggin' -Burnout Competition -Bikini Contest -Hydraulic and Air Bag competition I'll definitely be going! http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
dwright27 Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 Now I may be able to make this one!! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
akrja_07 Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 I will be there! 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
MrGeo Posted May 9, 2011 Author Report Posted May 9, 2011 awesome! I hope to get some sick demos! My friend is bringing his new S-10 http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
akrja_07 Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 I'll just be there to look, not entering anything... 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
dwright27 Posted May 17, 2011 Report Posted May 17, 2011 9 hour drive for me. If I can free up the funds we will be there 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
tuckintaco93 Posted June 5, 2011 Report Posted June 5, 2011 im going showing my bodied yota and if i get the system in the tow pig done i may comp to see what i can do...anyone know what the classes are..i have never sterio comp ever
BJD3 Posted June 5, 2011 Report Posted June 5, 2011 I want to go so fuckin bad, but I think I'm going to miss it. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
southern66ss Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 I will be there that is 100% for sure. not sure if i'm gonna enter either car but i will be there wondering around. 2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12") Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D NVX 4 gauge wiring NVX Deadner XS Power D925 Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS 137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 I took off from work over 2 months ago to be able to make it- but now family stuffs happening has kept me from working on the van. So, alas- not this year. As far as classes for the stereo comp, there is every class you could think of. Just know that it is going to be wicked hot and sunny. If you compete, best to be there at 8 am on Saturday... it will be cooler. Also, you can get your vehicle blocked in very easily so be prepared for that. And serious road gridlock. It is all in good fun though. Bring your hats, sun screen, and coolers. Good luck to those competing and everyone have fun! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.