Purplehaze Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I heard there is a video floating around, filmed by US troops, of the execution of OBL. Anyone know anything please share! Thank you! Here is a pic I snached from a link. No I didn't try to open the link, I just copied the pic. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
splzx3 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 i dont think so and if there is a "video" i would not click on it....it might have a virus ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I read somewhere that Obama watched a vid of the team carrying out the mission, so there could be a vid out there.....but I also agree with splzx3 there are gonna be alot of things floating around that say stuff like that but are virus's. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
hdorre Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I read somewhere that Obama watched a vid of the team carrying out the mission, so there could be a vid out there Keep in mind that people can, and will talk shit about anything and everything. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Swaggasaur Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I read somewhere that Obama watched a vid of the team carrying out the mission, so there could be a vid out there.....but I also agree with splzx3 there are gonna be alot of things floating around that say stuff like that but are virus's. This is true. Obama and a select few watched a live vide feed from the seals helmets. I doubt the real videos will be realeased to the general public. And if they are, "big brother" would be quick to shut it down without approval. BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
bigmescan Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I think twistedchild has the vid on youtube. J/k but I wouldn't click it if it said exec vid SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Purplehaze Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 Obama and a select few watched a live vide feed from the seals helmets. I doubt the real videos will be realeased to the general public. And if they are, "big brother" would be quick to shut it down without approval. I agree, but I think they should be released. We all got to see the vids of our people gettin decaped. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
dkahns51 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 There is a video of a Seals helmet cam, But this has not yet been released for ANY public viewing. So if you do see a link to his death video.. it is defiantly a virus and you should stay away. **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
94retta(219) Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Damn that'd be some shit.. Even if it was like a hour long vid id whatch it all. BUILD LOG
Purplehaze Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 I just put up this pic in the original post, it's from a link, probably a virus like they said, anyway Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.