Osama Execution LIVE HIDDEN VIDEO - Pic!!!

I personally dont believe it... there would still be released pictures or something of the body, and a autopsy for sure...

I honestly do believe its to get obama reelected... because no one in their right mind would vote for him for a 2nd term.. thats my thought..

granted the same tards that voted obama in are the same ones that kept bush in....

if it was real, we all know it would be all over the news with pics... im sure the commander of the group that did it would have been interviewed....

burial at sea? what the fuck since when are we doing something nice for terrorists....

fuck osama, fuck obama, and fuck the terrorists....

edit

and before bitching about how im unamerican... im a veteran.. and still enlisted....

would they interview the commander of a supposedly nonexistent seal team on the news?

dumping him in the ocean guaranteed destruction of the remains(shark food). If they had buried his head at ground zero, you can bet al qaeda would try to hit it again. I'd bet photos and video will come out, eventually. If Obama released them ,and we got hit again, you know the Republicans would blame him. Some asshole felt the need to release videos of those "farmers" getting smoked a couple years back. The American public seems to have this belief that they are entitled to all information available, and if the government wont tell something, then it must be a lie.

so you just believe whatever some one tells you?

must be the truth....the president of the united states would never lie....

see that argument can go both ways, I personally wont believe anything the president says with out facts.. proof, and all that, and it isnt just because its obama, i wouldnt believe it if bush was pres either, im a see it to believe it kind of person...

edit

we will probably get hit again just for the simple fact we killed their face of terrorism, now they must get us back for getting them... its just how the story goes... we all know its coming, just dont know when or where...

no, I dont just believe anything someone tells me. If that were true, would I have challenged your statements?

I never said anything about believing the President. You don't trust your Commander In Chief at all?

with as much as he has lied, and how much stuff he is trying to push out that is unconstitutional... no, i dont believe him 1 bit

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I personally dont believe it... there would still be released pictures or something of the body, and a autopsy for sure...

I honestly do believe its to get obama reelected... because no one in their right mind would vote for him for a 2nd term.. thats my thought..

granted the same tards that voted obama in are the same ones that kept bush in....

if it was real, we all know it would be all over the news with pics... im sure the commander of the group that did it would have been interviewed....

burial at sea? what the fuck since when are we doing something nice for terrorists....

edit

and before bitching about how im unamerican... im a veteran.. and still enlisted....

would they interview the commander of a supposedly nonexistent seal team on the news?

dumping him in the ocean guaranteed destruction of the remains(shark food). If they had buried his head at ground zero, you can bet al qaeda would try to hit it again. I'd bet photos and video will come out, eventually. If Obama released them ,and we got hit again, you know the Republicans would blame him. Some asshole felt the need to release videos of those "farmers" getting smoked a couple years back. The American public seems to have this belief that they are entitled to all information available, and if the government wont tell something, then it must be a lie.

see that argument can go both ways, I personally wont believe anything the president says with out facts.. proof, and all that, and it isnt just because its obama, i wouldnt believe it if bush was pres either, im a see it to believe it kind of person...

Derrick I am with you bro.. I mean we got to see our guy get his head cut off.... our buildings blown up.... even the ca[ture of sadaam... but we dont get to see this guy I mean come on this guy was the worst thing to happen to america! If your gunna let opera Have her own NETWORK! Then Let us see that damn BODY!

im undecided on a lot of this. Personally, I would have LOVED to see Osama get his fucking head slowly sawed off. Hell, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they freeze dried it and put on display at the Smithsonian. But you know somwonw would try to attack the Smithsonian after that.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

edit

edit

we will probably get hit again just for the simple fact we killed their face of terrorism, now they must get us back for getting them... its just how the story goes... we all know its coming, just dont know when or where...

no, I dont just believe anything someone tells me. If that were true, would I have challenged your statements?

I never said anything about believing the President. You don't trust your Commander In Chief at all?

with as much as he has lied, and how much stuff he is trying to push out that is unconstitutional... no, i dont believe him 1 bit

everyone lies at some point, and constitutional is up to the courts to decide, right?

edit

edit

everyone lies at some point, and constitutional is up to the courts to decide, right?

yeah, lets hope the shit hes trying to pass never goes through, otherwise we are going to be fucked up..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

what is he trying to pass in particular that worries you, not trying to threadjack, just interested. Were already fucked up from all the spending after 9/11. I'm sure bushie boy enjoyed spending all that money, though. He was "ballin out", right.

1. NO ONE gets a job without showing their "long form" birth certificate. Why should the president be any different?

2. Do any of you know who exactly know who SEAL team 6 (DEVGRU) is? I'm sure Osama wasn't a pretty picture when they were done with him. I personally don't need to see pictures of him I take comfort in knowing that ST6 did their job. Demo Dickie must be proud of his team today.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

1. NO ONE gets a job without showing their "long form" birth certificate. Why should the president be any different?

2. Do any of you know who exactly know who SEAL team 6 (DEVGRU) is? I'm sure Osama wasn't a pretty picture when they were done with him. I personally don't need to see pictures of him I take comfort in knowing that ST6 did their job. Demo Dickie must be proud of his team today.

well said on 2. The first time I heard of it, the issue was(supposedly) that Obama was not vetted properly due to the fact that he was a current US senator. Requirements to be in the US Senate are claimed to be different than requirements for presidency. I think they said a US senator only has to be a citizen for 10 years. So they were saying that Obama slipped through the cracks. I doubt that. On the other hand, McCain's elegibilty was also questioned, since he was born in a Panamanian Military hospital. I heard the law was changed so he could run.

Archived