carputer?

so im just throwin around some ideas in my head and came up wit this

http://store.mp3car.com/ToughBox_15_Chenbro_Based_Intel_D510MO_Mini_ITX_Sy_p/ccc-211.htm

and this

http://store.mp3car.com/Lilliput_12_1_16_9_SKD_Open_Frame_Touch_Screen_VG_p/mon-119.htm

anybody have any imput? would going that big have its drawbacks? of course it would be a total custom dash

2007 mustang

Boyo avn701d

hifonics bxi2610

2 olm 2415s

hifonics 100.4

2 infinity 6x8s

2 kicker comp cvt 8s

sounds looks like a go as long as you have a radio with an aux input in the back and a 3.5mm to rca

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

how often would i need to use the radio? could i just set it once and leave it in the glove box or would i be using it often?

2007 mustang

Boyo avn701d

hifonics bxi2610

2 olm 2415s

hifonics 100.4

2 infinity 6x8s

2 kicker comp cvt 8s

how often would i need to use the radio? could i just set it once and leave it in the glove box or would i be using it often?

well i would think you would use it alot for just your volume and what not id do like Meade did and just put it in a console or something to that effect

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

It looks like this could work. One suggestion, spring for the solid state hard drive (no moving parts to break on those bumpy roads) and DON'T pay for them to install Windows. Ubuntu will take a little more time to put on, but it's FREE!!! Plus once you get it going you will be much happier with the interface. Also, you should probably have a separate HU if only for volume control. Just my opinion.

Archived