Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Promo 15% off any order - Now through 5/9/11

To show our appreciation to all of our friends and supporters, here is a 15% off coupon code.

Good on any order amount. Coupon expires 5/9/11.

Coupon code: SMD15 - EXPIRED

www.secondskinaudio.com

Enjoy!

Edited by Second Skin Rep Jon

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

LMAO....................... Just ordered tuesday..... jon u killin me son... haha :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

LMAO....................... Just ordered tuesday..... jon u killin me son... haha :drinks:

I am so sorry. I was just notified of this promo this morning... would have been nice to release it like three days ago.

usa_render4.png

Would be cool to see this guy get his 15%, especially since he did just make a post about the price jumping two days ago.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Would be cool to see this guy get his 15%, especially since he did just make a post about the price jumping two days ago.

x2... Im with Him

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

do you shipp to asia? how much do you charge?

HU: Kenwood DDX5034

front stage: Focal 165 v Slim component

back stage: Infiniti 652i

component amp: kenwood 4channel

sub amp: sony mono 800watts peak wired to 2 ohms

subwoofer: 3 12" Kenwood subs (from my old car)

x2... Im with Him

LOL, I'm working on it... seriously I am.

usa_render4.png

Thanks Brother...! :drinks:

do you shipp to asia? how much do you charge?

Please call Ken @ 623-533-8193

usa_render4.png