26" Off The Ground........the Hoe Gets A New Look!

im poe' now so ill have to go with the bremBOW brakes or a can of red spray paint.....and im not talkin krylon im talkin walmart 99cents a can LOL

of course ill get new brakes eventually but i gotta save my pennies again :D Belee me bro i know what i gotta do...

well you wont be broke after you make my bow =) oh wait =( for me ha ha ha congrads on the new rims im pretty sure your never going to bag your truck so the 26 are awesome !!!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Steve, i got reccomended this by a guy on my honda board. when my can gets here, and i do mine, i will let you know how it went. Should be late this week, or early next week. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VHT-Nite-Sh...sspagenameZWDVW

Posted Image

This shit works pretty good...only problem is there is no shine to it. It is very dull, I know cause I used it on my navigator.

I would recommend getting it done at a body shop with a automotive clear coat on top...you will not be disappointed.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

This shit works pretty good...only problem is there is no shine to it. It is very dull, I know cause I used it on my navigator.

I would recommend getting it done at a body shop with a automotive clear coat on top...you will not be disappointed.

hmm. I hope that isnt the case. I am going to get those pics back from the guy that reccomended it to me. It looked good on his car...

damn 8 pages late, nice rims meade, lookin sick

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

said almost the samething, serious work, I think it would be sick tuckin some fatass 6's hell if he did it I would help him fo free

26's say your a baller

laying out on 26's and your the coach!

Sept I cant find any info on a hoe bagged on 26s lol heres some cool pics i did find

Posted Image

Edited by meade916

Those bagged out Hummers put a tear in my eye :(

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves