I'm not even top 10 in the knowledgebase...the top two are jason Ewing and Brian Murphy. I pale in comparison. those guys can tell you any wire in any car, drunk, whilst being blown with the lights off

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

there are 15 different codes and the r value can be 402,523,681 etc each r value matching with a code? ha i love google if im right

for the record, will...I haven't googled anything in this thread

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

there are 15 different codes and the r value can be 402,523,681 etc each r value matching with a code? ha i love google if im right

for the record, will...I haven't googled anything in this thread

oh, i know and for that i greatly respect you and will probably be asking you questions in the future. this is what i love doing so the more i can learn the better i would love to make this my career so if i ask a question that seems disrespectful i dont mean it in that way i just want to know the reasoning

I thought is was 10....btw google is cheating

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2