Second Skin Audio

help with build options?

Im having a hard time deciding what woofers to run for this build. Its a a daily drivin 01 gmc sierra extended cab. Im wanting to keep my rear seat in place and fully functionable , for car seat etc... So im hoping some one has done a enclosure for a truck like this and or is willing to help out. Im thinking either (4) Sundown SA 8"s or maybe 1 dc xl 10" or 12" ... or? open to suggestions opinions... basically want the MOST bang for my buck, and would like to get it as LOW as possible.. ANY and ALL help is GREATLY appreciated!!! heres the truck.. alpine 9883 headunit,(2) sets infinity kappa 5.20's off a RF 300.4 2011-05-06185151.jpg

Edited by One Luv

i think fromwhat i understand anyways is that what i want is a downfiring enclosure. id really like to have a ported enclosure, i see alot of sealed online for sale but..... never been a fan of sealed enclosures..

i think fromwhat i understand anyways is that what i want is a downfiring enclosure. id really like to have a ported enclosure, i see alot of sealed online for sale but..... never been a fan of sealed enclosures..

If you build a enclosure as the center console you might be able to do 1 sundown sa 8. If you are willing to take out the rear seats you can do 3 sa-10s

DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

The only way I can think of to use the equipment you are thinking about and keep the back seats would be to build a center console box for the subs. There is no way you could fit an XL under the backseat.

cut the back wall and do a blow thru with 2 15s !!! :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

yeah i was leaning most towards the 4 SA 8"s.. i guess at the end of the day to me it does matter what direction they fire or port location as long as the shit slumps! not really looking todo anything "crazy" as far as console enclosures and walls or anything like that. the vechile needs to be functionable

Surprised no one has mentioned putting SA 8's in some custom doors/kickpanels. One for each door...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.