Wow one elbow makes them dirty? How many 'bows were thrown in the series, plenty by both teams.

Bynum and Odem both got dirty today, period. The just couldn't handle loosing that way. Even Phil Jackson just agreed they both left in a shity way.

SEE YA LAKERS, SORE LOOSERS!!!!!

Go Mavs!!!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

and on a side note.. th elakers high scorer was kobe with 17.. the mavs BENCH had 3 guys with 22+... and the mavs bench tied the lakers TEAM with 86 points.. also the first time jackson has EVER been swept in a 7 game series....

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Take THAT- Bynum, lol lakers all day id be pissed from all the dumb calls they were calling id start throwing elbows as well XD. At the end i gurantee the mavs wont win the championship so whatever...

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Lmao!! I love how its made 100% sure that the Lakers are completely done before the keyboards get keyed to talk shit. Shows how much they are feared. It's all good, winning gets boring if you are never beat.

Yes, they did go out the complete wrong way. Don't know where that came from.....

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Lakers have been back-to-back champions! Yea! But I guess congratulations mavs.

:peepwall:<_<

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

they picked up barnes, they got artest... now bynm i guess lol they are second in the league behing the denver thuggets

Lol @ Denver thuggets! LAKERS SUCK!!!!!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Why they gotta pick on JJ?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick: