Paint job in the driveway ends with a bang! :(

I hope you dont think that looks good.. i would rather have the factory rusty paint.. it just looks like crap when people do this.. i don't know why even waste your time

Did he ask anyones opinion on how the car looks? Its not like he put it up and said, "hey, how do you guys think this looks?" He just put it up to show a rattle can paint job...not to mention, I don't think he ever said it was his. My bad if he did say that though. Anyways, like the post says, "haters gonna hate"

mivtCK.png

It is mine, bakerman. and honestly, i could care less about what people think of my rattlecan car. its a $10 paintjob for a $100 car. but it DOES look better than the red/pink/white combo it was before lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

It is mine, bakerman. and honestly, i could care less about what people think of my rattlecan car. its a $10 paintjob for a $100 car. but it DOES look better than the red/pink/white combo it was before lol.

I wasn't hatin...i like it. Just stating the fact that haters are gonna be haters.

mivtCK.png

I wasn't hatin...i like it. Just stating the fact that haters are gonna be haters.

not saying you were hatin' bro :good:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Cept for the hood it really doesn't look all that bad but going in all black isn't really the best color choice cause of how much it shows all the imperfections. Hell if it helps to make a sale then who really cares anyway.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Looks good!

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

100_0679.jpg

hatersgonnahate.gif

Not bad, but I hope you just hadn't pulled the masking tape off the fogs and blinkers yet...

OP truck looks good, definitely better than before.

Thanks Dude

But it dosent look so good anymore...

See next post

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived