New Alt For The Van....

well i was at the scrap yard geting a part for my gfs exploder and seen a 80s model ambulance in the far back of the yard, i went creapn and noticed the thing hasnt been touched so i jumped all over it and found one hell of a massive alt on that thing , took it off and dam,,.....bolts rite up in the orignal location on my van and is internaly regulated....

only gave 16 dollars for it as well, and after a little research i found out its a custom alt built just for ambulances and its a 320 amp alt

DSCF2981.jpg

DSCF2982.jpg

DSCF2983.jpg

DSCF2984.jpg

DSCF2985.jpg

and some space for more alts as i find them

DSCF2989.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

those emergency vehicles put out a lot of juice bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

not exactly i just looked at the web site for the alts ect and seen the 320 as basicly the smallest they made in that case design lol but im going to have to do the cross ref to see if i might have a monster 400+ amp alt on my hands....id be half tempted to sell it to buy some more things for the van that i realy need if its that large lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

good lord thats alot of power

its ugly but hey it worx right?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yep it works great, it puts out a solid 14.5 volts even when my system is hiting its hardest , lights on, heateron, windshield wipers ,.....very very beefy alt for sure....how could i check its true peak output? o and without the system on or anything else it does 14.9-15.2 volts at all ranges up to 3500rpm

Edited by mrwigglezdj

man you caugt a steal bro on that alt. just think if you could find another one. you could be able to run a shit load of amps and batteries off the two.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

very happy, im going back to the upull it place this weekend because they had some school bus's and public tansit bus's there and if there 12v as well im geting their alts as well lol and maybe there will be another ambulance there with another alt just like the one i got