DC Sound Lab

I have a Rockford T5001 bd cp running my 12s and was wondering if thats enough power or could they handle a T1001 bd cp instead. The subs are dual 4 ohms running the amp at 1 ohm and the birth sheet has a 730 watt rms at 1 ohm.

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

The 500bd is a perfect match for two lvl 2s. No need for more. You won't hear a difference and will just push the subs mechanical and thermal limits to the max for no reason

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

the site does have specs listed for a reason...

really???????

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

The 500/1 is a good start for the level 2s, but I ran 2 Level 2 8s on a JL 1000/1 and they loved it.

As with any application, the key to power is making sure that it is a clean signal going to the subs.

Edited by CJ18

Thanks I didn't see that! Geez! I know what the specs are but everyone always talks about how nice these subs can handle extra power. Thanks for the advice guys.

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

Thanks I didn't see that! Geez! I know what the specs are but everyone always talks about how nice these subs can handle extra power. Thanks for the advice guys.

we talk about the XL and level 5 taking a lot more power. maybe the level 4 with level 5 parts. they all share the same coil. going down to a level 2, well thats a completely different sub and it isnt made to take abuse. its made to sound good.

yes it's made well but its not an SPL sub and shouldn't be treated like one.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.