Do amps make a difference in sq?

tonedeaf

Ill get some pics uploaded soon...have to order wire today to hook this bish up. May be a stupid question, but I have the passive crossovers that came with my HSKs. Since I have those do I still set the xovers on my Zuki, or bypass them? Noob question I know, but ive been up for about 38 hours now and cant think straight. :noob:

And updates, ordered some tsunami wiring and everything to wire her up. Ima just put the midbass in the doors and the tweets in the pillars for now. When I get the second set ill prolly either glass the doors to fit both in or do one set angled and a set of kicks. We'll see how it goes. Ill upload vids once I get her playing and let you know what I think of the Zuki.

Yes, you still set the filters crossovers on the amp. You bypass or zero out the amp when you use a processor.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

Yes, you still set the filters crossovers on the amp. You bypass or zero out the amp when you use a processor.

^^this... Set your HP filter to whatever crossover point that you're component set is spec'd for.. Usually somewhere in the 60-90 range for most sets.....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Any updates tone???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

most passive sets don't have a high pass on mid side tune it to around 70hz then turn down until it sounds bad then go back up slightly

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Any updates tone???

Just got my wire in thursday night. 50 gauge 1/0, 75 feet of 4 awg, and 4 channel and 2 channel RCAs, all in tsunami comp. Then I got 50 feet of stinger zipcord in yesterday and a FUCKTON of install accessories. Lol. Zipties, ziptie stickdown squares, fuses and blocks, rinng terms of all sizes, etc. I was putting new struts and springs in my ride Thursday and didnt have time to run any wires or anything and I work 14 hour shifts all weekend. I'm off Monday and Tuesday and will be gutting the interior to run all my wires down the driver side and install the one hertz set I have right now. Just sold my set of shitty kenwoods subs I had for temp setup and will soon be ordering probably one sub for a trunk setup until I have the funds and electrical to warrant my 'real' build.

I'll prolly start a buildlog for her Monday with a bunch of pictures of what's getting done. I'll post some pics up here later when I get off work of the amp, and if I do a buildlog I'll link it to this thread. Thanks for everyones help so far, and I'll do just that korey.

I am also interested on how this turns out. I wish they would actually publish more specs on this amp. Is the eleets four channel a class AB amplifier? I am going to be doing a new setup soon and it would be amazing if I could get audison type performance for four hundred dollars.

777319156.png

I am also interested on how this turns out. I wish they would actually publish more specs on this amp. Is the eleets four channel a class AB amplifier? I am going to be doing a new setup soon and it would be amazing if I could get audison type performance for four hundred dollars.

Any questions you may have can be answered with the email button on the zuki site. Patrick is the owner and he is the one answering the emails to my knowledge. He is very helpful and will tell you what he thinks your options are for what your wanting to do, etc. As said earlier in the thread, the wattage rating is based on his real testing of the gain flat, with only 2v preouts, and at 8 ohms. With 3 40 amp rated fuses, shes capable of far more than the 5 watts per channel rated. :lol: Everything should be hooked up and playing monday. Ill keep you guys posted. :good:

Archived