Do amps make a difference in sq?

tonedeaf

I knew the prices would jump up there quick. :peepwall: But im liking the audison LRX4.1k alot. Would match the hertz quite well. Looks like ill have to get probably a 175.4 and save for the audison. While we're on the topic of SQ and I havent really had any responses on my EQ/Processor thread, how about processors? Is the 360.3 or .2 one of the better ones to get? Ive heard great things about the DQX and the ms8 I believe its called, but if im not going to be constantly switching 'profiles' around, is a processor over say a 37 band EQ needed? Also, suggestions on Eqs/processors are appreciated as well. Im basically starting this build from the ground up. I have a couple XS batteries and the speakers so far and am starting to buy it all now. Subs will be ordered soon. I need the mids/highs amp and EQ/Processor next, so you guys are really helping me alot. Drinks on me.

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Ray or James will know more about the Audison Bit One but its a very very nice piece of equipment for processing. But also a hefty price tag. I want one eventually. Audison has a new product called the bit 10 thats a lot more affordable but I don't think it does what the bit one can. As far as your needs a 360.2 would probably do great.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

None of the local shops have any of these amps/processors as you could guess. Any suggestion on where to get them? Ray, help find a dealer, or can you ship anything? Or is wooferetc my best bet?

Looking at the bitone and the MS8. Decisions, decisions. :trippy: :trippy:

In your case id get a ms8

As for the amp....whats your zipcode.

Ill find u a dealer

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Im useing zxi80.4 and havein good lucky with it

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

Ok so back to the amps. Looking for a four channel to do around 100 per channel. Bridgeable or not. Best sounding I can get without breaking the bank (1k isnt my cup of tea since I have to pay for everything else.) Basically looking for one in the sub $400 bracket with atleast 90 watts a channel (AQ4x90 being considered.) Im not good with all the SQ names yet, but any of them with great sound without making my wallet bone dry? Looked at the audiopipe 360.4, AQ4x90, DC 175.4. Lemme know and sorry I keep asking the same question over and over. :noob:

Also looked at the Zeus 150.4 Reggie. Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived