ATTN West Coast Competitors!!!

thorshammer

Thor coming from Drag myself it took me a while to convert to the fuese as well but, like KR15 pointed out it really gets a hold of the competition and takes away the gaps where someone coming in for their first show is going to owned that bad. Unless of course you come in with a fusing system that puts you in the highest class available. The mic placement also catches the wave at the right point to where a highly tuned burp box will not always dominate (tryed that already).

MECA has taken off very well and the following are some of the most new and old die hard competitors I've seen a long time. dB Drag's competitor based are hard core as well just we need to get on the shows. Unfortunately, schedule's are tight and shops do not want to pay for shows in today's economy. I have stressed this factor for the past two years and this season it really shows. Even with the "possible" potential of World Finals for Drag to have a location out here it still has not kicked up the show scene.

We are geared up and ready to host shows as well MECA or dB Drag and hopefully we can all combine resources and put on a show case of shows.

im just wondering how the hell i put tiny fuses in-line with 0awg :pardon: .

cant find any tiny fuse holders that accept 0awg... =[

U can make one jus get a piece of wood some bolts n nuts

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

I've got 5 of them I'll sell you one if you want one. Problem isn't where or who wants to have shows in nor cal problem is price to have one. Most shops don't want to shell out 500.$ to throw a show. If you look at the tot shows we have 4 of them usually in a 2 month period Cuz they are done for free I personally go to alot of shows every year but wish there was more too I don't have a problem driving. Especially since almost every show I go to I have to drive 200 mile round trip. He'll I've been as far north as redding and as far south as Laughlin but I go becuz I have fun and this is what I do

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

I've got 5 of them I'll sell you one if you want one. Problem isn't where or who wants to have shows in nor cal problem is price to have one. Most shops don't want to shell out 500.$ to throw a show. If you look at the tot shows we have 4 of them usually in a 2 month period Cuz they are done for free I personally go to alot of shows every year but wish there was more too I don't have a problem driving. Especially since almost every show I go to I have to drive 200 mile round trip. He'll I've been as far north as redding and as far south as Laughlin but I go becuz I have fun and this is what I do

I'm notorious for throwing shows on the cheap. One thing I've observed so far is the rediculous prices some judges charge for a show. Absolutely retarded! I've thrown many shows big and small and the most I've ever charged for entry is $65 which gave them 3xDbdrag/3xBassrace/3xTNESPL and trophies for all classes 1-3rd. The most I ever charge for a 1x entry fee is $15.

I like how you think! You shoud try 1800miles 1 way :trippy:

if my truck didn't already have 321000 miles on it i prolly would

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

from a competitor stand point , thank you rob for getting things going again in cali , I just hope enough ppl will come out again and suppoort db drag im from canada and really need this world finals location i honestly cant afford to make the trip to ohio again

only way anyone can make this show bigger is if they lower the prices back to like 15 dollars to compete i know damn well im not driving to a show only to pay 30 dollars for bass race +10 to drag+10 meca ect.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived