Very Seriously Considering Buying This...

I got permission to get one...with one condition...the wife gets her tits done first...I'm not sure I can afford both at once. Looks like we're shopping Docs first

This benefits both of you, if you think about it :peepwall:

Forget 'bout pics of your daughter, take pics of this woman whose legal...after the surgery of course. Im sorry, i had to :)

But on a serious note, at least you got permission. What do you plan on doing to the car?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

my wife has a natural set of DD's...they're losing their battle with gravity. she wants them lifted. I'm not arguing.

as far as mods go, I'll probably drive it stock for a while, then get bored with it and go for the Kleeman kit...i won't even bother asking for permission....it's $40k for everything...I'll just stash cash and tell her it's in the shop for a recall or some shit.

to give you an idea of what Kleeman can do

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

the wife gets her tits done first

pics?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

the wife gets her tits done first

pics?

I'll be sure to post before and after pics

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Three Vipers? I have always loved the Vipers. I like the new redesign they have coming up. My friends dad has a Benz like those. I don't know of the exact model or anything but it looks just like it and its an AMG.

And damn that thing is FAST. Fastest car I have ever rode in.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I was making a VERY LARGE amount of money for a couple years...not exactly legally. I went through cars like most guys go through beers. I had money to burn, and I would get bored, or feel some kind of empty place in my soul (probably due to my line of work and life choices I was making) so I would fill that empty place with cars or clothes or hookers. Woke up one morning and said "I need a Viper"...my first one was at a government auction...got it for $15k. hooked on them from there...the single most badass pointless car ever made in the USA...it served one purpose...pussy. I pulled more pussy in that car than I did in my 308 (those can be had for CHEAP, btw) and who doesn't love a Ferrari?

I've never bought a new car (except my stupid hybrid), and I'll never buy new. That's just a waste of money. I don't need the newest baddest thing...I'm willing to save a few grand (or sometimes tens of thousands) by buying used...hell, my first NSX was a salvage title.

Principal

Just be like, You dropped 700 in new towels, so I decided to get a new car. :D

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

the old towels had my LAST wife's monogram on them...those are a freebie for her...we needed new towels. I still think $700 was a bit much

Principal

lol, gotcha now. suprised they lasted that long in your house. But yea, 700 seems a bit too much.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived