Jump to content

Very Seriously Considering Buying This...


Recommended Posts

Guest grim83
Posted

there's a reason I married this woman....I think that reason is becoming evident to the rest of you

i hope you listened to ron white

Posted

the price difference is ENORMOUS from 550 to 63. the ride is CONSIDERABLY harsher, and if he's using it as a commuter that makes a huge difference. have him look at the 55 AMG. still an animal, but not the skateboard the 63 is, and not too much more than a 550.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

mercy, that blacked out Benz is nasty. If I had that, I would get more snapper than this guy: gortons_fisherman.jpg

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

Can you adopt me?

:peepwall:

x2 lmao

Remember kids this is what happens when you get married. lol

Should I be a bachelor then? :peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Wow bro that is my dream car right there. I like how the first one looks. Just looks like pure beast but the last word is up to you either one would be killer. I would love either one of them along with a 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. What work did/still do to how such an amazing list of cars. Ive been in a Acura NSX and it was amazing. I would love to swoop my life with you for a day and wake up and decide what car shall I drive today lol. Keep ballin

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

ok...put an offer in on a car...don't want to jinx it so that's all I'm saying, bit if I come home with it (fairly local) I'll post pics when I get it home

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

Wow! Good luck Jay :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

my wife has a natural set of DD's...they're losing their battle with gravity. she wants them lifted. I'm not arguing.

as far as mods go, I'll probably drive it stock for a while, then get bored with it and go for the Kleeman kit...i won't even bother asking for permission....it's $40k for everything...I'll just stash cash and tell her it's in the shop for a recall or some shit.

to give you an idea of what Kleeman can do

mmeeeh,I'll still take a 2008 honda cbr 1000rr :drinks:

Posted

get the first one! motherfucker is sickkkk

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 283 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...