Coolwazabi Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 don't use it.. hurts like shit.. and isn't stretchy... smells like shit too.. mmmmk
blownengine Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Uh why did you use them in the first place??? They hurt? do I even want to ask? 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
dwright27 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Wtf????? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
korey_hofer Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 yeah I don't think I need the simulation of fucking a goat in the ass anyway previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
dwright27 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 I think he is saying he got It on with a goat?? Simulating goat intestine condom so he didn't have to say," I banged a goat" 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
hdorre Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Why would you even try this? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
bryanbowles90 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 As previously stated.... WTF????!!!???!!! Where would you even buy that shit? wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......
Blue Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 No, its most likely cause he is allergic to latex. Regular condoms he can be allergic too. Have a couple of friends that are, so they have to search other means. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Coolwazabi Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 yeah I don't think I need the simulation of fucking a goat in the ass anyway hahaha fucker.. its what she had.. it was suppose to feel "natural"... she LIED !!!!!! typical woman.. its 100% natural and no rubber at all..
hdorre Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 I think he is saying he got It on with a goat?? Simulating goat intestine condom so he didn't have to say," I banged a goat" LO fucking L No, its most likely cause he is allergic to latex. Regular condoms he can be allergic too. Have a couple of friends that are, so they have to search other means. This makes sense. I was kinda worried for a second :/ On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.