I had a build planned of 4 10's off an aq3500 in my old accord, and right as I got the cash ready to buy everything I was thrown an offer for a new car instead of spending money on audio equipment. I was set on a 350z, and it was either somehow finding a way to get that car, or i was going audio. Got this car for 12,500 and my 97 accord (valued at $2300!!) I put a pioneer 2300dvd in, and some audiobahn 6.5" mid bass drivers in the back. Everything else is stock and is staying that way until the title is in my hands.. I have monthly payments and really can't afford much else atm. But, shes quick and I love her with all of my heart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0_dnKQiV0

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

that would definitely make me say fuck car audio.. an amazing looking car for sure..NVM didnt read post lol

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Badass car man, looks good.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

that would definitely make me say fuck car audio.. an amazing looking car for sure..NVM didnt read post lol

haha yeah man. I miss car audio like crazy.. Not as bad though as I thought I would. I still dream of a huge system in a suv or wall something off.. nothing major will go in this car. Maybe 1 10" at the most.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

i like! :good: my friend has the same car same color too

the only thing these cars need to really stand out is wheels and a slight drop.

hows the gas milage?