Like to hear some feedback if possible.

I am 24 with 4 years of IT experience and about 1/2 done with my A.A degree. I also worked at Circuit City as the Tech Supervisor for a year before we went under.<<< That is a little about me.

I live with my girlfriend of 2 years and 3 months, her sister, and their mom.

I have lived on my own before and I loved it, but after some problems with my gfs trust issues and insecurities I decided to move in with her thinking she would get better.

Here is my situation, I am a very people oriented person, I have a lot of friends and in turn am very friendly. My gf doesn't allow me to talk to girls I dated in the 7th grade and pretty much every girl I can think of actually. My High School class of 06 is going on a cruise in a few days and I got invited to go, would be sick right? 50 of my best friends from school and my GF. Well I wasn't allowed to go and when I told her I wanted to anyways she threatened my job, my place to live, and our relationship. Mind you she would be coming with me on this cruise lol. I work at a Urology Office doing IT currently and I love it, BUT I work for her mom who is the IT Manager.

So basically that is just ONE instance of being threatened with no place to live "dad recently moved to North Carolina". She they are all the family I have.

I don't know what to do about her or my current situation, I hate the feeling of walking on eggshells and being threatened day in and day out.

I might edit this post later with more instances of how she treats me like shit, but I do love the girl(70% of the time) and I don't want to feel like I wasted 2 years of my life if I just left her. I am not getting any younger ;)

Thanks for reading hopefully someone is in a similar situation that could shine some light.

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

That pretty mean what she's doing because she is going to the cruise with you I don't see why she still has trust issues if she will be there to watch your every move. Your situation sucks especially that you don't have family support out there. Like you say you only love her 70% of the time looks to me like she's controlling you instead of it being a relationship. I wouldn't really know what to tell you because i haven't been in a situation like this but i hope it works out for the better. Good luck with everything, maybe you could start looking for a new job and get on with your life without her...maybe this might be your life changer...

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Also, was just told this morning how pathetic I am because I am 24 and don't have much saved. I spent all of my last paycheck on food for her, taking us out, bills, and the resort we are staying in for her bday in june....

I also got chewed out last night because I joined LA Fitness and its 30$ a month......

She finds it more suitable to order food all the time, but I can't work out and play ball at the gym...... fml

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

abort mission but first. find a new job. If you were closer id try to hook you up. where are you located at?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man, I am 31, been divorced twice. All I can say is my opinion, the decision is yours to make. But my first wife had control issues similar to your girl. And I loved her very much, about 70% of the time. But we had a kid, and so I married her, determined to make it work. This was a huge mistake. See, I thought it may be good letting her have the power of me, you know, to sorta keep me in line. But it never hardly turns out that way. Women are people too, and they are more concerned w/ themselves than what might appear. Life is short, and there are SO many different opportunities out there. I wasted 9 years of my life, time that I can never get back. And still haven't completely got back to where I should have been, and we have been divorced for over 5 years!

I'd say be firm, put your foot down! If you do have to start over now, it will be better than doing it 5 or 10 years from now!

Oh yeah, I'd call her bluff on the "getting you fired" part. That's bs, she cant do that, unless she has some REAL dirt on ya. Otherwise, if a place fired someone bc they didn't do what their gf wanted, wouldn't that be wrongful termination? Especially seeing that her mom is your boss. How would she explain that to her boss?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

abort mission but first. find a new job. If you were closer id try to hook you up. where are you located at?

The good ole sunshine state.

yes but where at you can pm. i have contacts in lots of places.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The good ole sunshine state.

yes but where at you can pm. i have contacts in lots of places.

Oh my bad man. I live in Orlando.

And haze thanks for the .02 cents :) But my work is always laying people off and her mom would basically do what she asked if we were to break up. So not only am I ending a relationship, but also I would be unemployed.

idkkkk

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

Like to hear some feedback if possible.

I am 24 with 4 years of IT experience and about 1/2 done with my A.A degree. I also worked at Circuit City as the Tech Supervisor for a year before we went under.<<< That is a little about me.

I live with my girlfriend of 2 years and 3 months, her sister, and their mom.

I have lived on my own before and I loved it, but after some problems with my gfs trust issues and insecurities I decided to move in with her thinking she would get better.

Here is my situation, I am a very people oriented person, I have a lot of friends and in turn am very friendly. My gf doesn't allow me to talk to girls I dated in the 7th grade and pretty much every girl I can think of actually. My High School class of 06 is going on a cruise in a few days and I got invited to go, would be sick right? 50 of my best friends from school and my GF. Well I wasn't allowed to go and when I told her I wanted to anyways she threatened my job, my place to live, and our relationship. Mind you she would be coming with me on this cruise lol. I work at a Urology Office doing IT currently and I love it, BUT I work for her mom who is the IT Manager.

So basically that is just ONE instance of being threatened with no place to live "dad recently moved to North Carolina". She they are all the family I have.

I don't know what to do about her or my current situation, I hate the feeling of walking on eggshells and being threatened day in and day out.

I might edit this post later with more instances of how she treats me like shit, but I do love the girl(70% of the time) and I don't want to feel like I wasted 2 years of my life if I just left her. I am not getting any younger ;)

Thanks for reading hopefully someone is in a similar situation that could shine some light.

Shit man, I was in the same situation back in august last year (minus the work part). I dated a chick for 3years thought I was happy.. We lived in a apt together and she was a control freak. I spent all my money on her. I finally bought some rims for myself and a new RF amp. A week later I went out to chicago for dealer training and I came back to my apt. Half my shit was gone with a note. I was about to get a ring for this broad.

I was just like you felt threatend at times, treated like crap but I didn't even know it. I was happy and loved her, but there is greener grass on the other side.

A few months pass and I wind up dating a girl I used to work with. All I have to say is there is better out there. She takes care of herself, has the same intrests as me, gives me space, ect. I am tons happier and supported with what I do and I don't have to bend over backwards. If your trying to make it work its not worth it. period. i tried my ass off, but got f'ed over in the end. On top of that lost about 6 grand.. I wasn't even MARRIED AHH!!

Anyways goodluck with it! You'll figure it out as I did.

/off soapbox.

Edited by LVL4JEEP

06 Jeep GC 20" Boss 335's dropped 1.0in frt 1.1rear 30frt tint dbl 10rear. 2 tone custom leather. many more goodies.

Pioneer 6800UB

2 Deepcycle Exides

2 runs of 0ga, Big 3

//

DC Audio LVL4 15

Rockford Fosgate T1000bd

3.25cuft @ 35hz//

Alpine MRP240

Boston Acoustik Comps (Changing to CDT'S)

(Future - adding another LVL4 15 and a AQ2200. Powerbastard 220A