Sonic Electronix

sorry but if you can't get loud in a reg cab then you won't get loud in a blow through either.

do 2 10's ported behind the seat it will do 150 easy

this is not true at all without a blowthough you are very limited on space..before i did mine the biggest box i could fit behind my seat was 1.3 cubes and i couldnt port it. now that i have a blow through my box is 2.5 cubes @32 hertz and i get way! louder with the same power

sorry but if you can't get loud in a reg cab then you won't get loud in a blow through either.

its loud...very loud.. i just want more speakers....im thinking maybe 5kwatts either 2 18's or maybe 4 15's

if you want a blowthrough with 2 18s or 4 15's you will have to get very creative with how you build your box because your still limited with the height of the back wall of your bed

its loud...very loud.. i just want more speakers....im thinking maybe 5kwatts either 2 18's or maybe 4 15's

if you want a blowthrough with 2 18s or 4 15's you will have to get very creative with how you build your box because your still limited with the height of the back wall of your bed

i think i was pretty creative with the box i have now it about 3cubes sealed behind the seat...ive never heard of anyone fitting a kicker L7 15 in a single cab truck and still being able to use all the seats....im just skeptical about the sound ill get

i heard a couple bts and theyre super loud youll be happy with it but its a lot of work

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

i think i was pretty creative with the box i have now it about 3cubes sealed behind the seat...ive never heard of anyone fitting a kicker L7 15 in a single cab truck and still being able to use all the seats....im just skeptical about the sound ill get

yeah thats pretty crazy how you did that..but u shouldnt be skeptical i mean with a blowthrough it gives you the ability of making a much bigger box and porting it..its almost like having a really big trunk in a car.

check out this vid.

Edited by tweak209cali

bucket seats and box that acts as a center console... mines 2.5 cubic feet looks nice not big and bulky and pounds really hard getting ready to put a btl in there

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge