Will this Be Louder

Alright so i have this Home Theatre System In My Room

http://www.samsung.com/au/consumer/tv-audio-video/home-theatre/home-theatre-systems/HT-C330/XSA/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=

and the subwoofer just has no output what so ever, on music i can barely hear the bass lines, on music it doesnt even sound like i have a sub there

so my question is, if i buy this sub http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-854

and than build a box for it tuned around 30hz than connect it up to the home theater system will it perform better than the sub that came with the system ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

yes. I have the 550 samsung home theater and I'm just gonna try to build a better box for the sub it has first. Honestly i don't know what they were thinking, These subs have no output at all I'm very dissapointed lol

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

In all honesty we don't know.... nobody knows till its built and herd.. and if u read the rules of the site I believe topics like this are not allows for that specific reason

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

yes. I have the 550 samsung home theater and I'm just gonna try to build a better box for the sub it has first. Honestly i don't know what they were thinking, These subs have no output at all I'm very dissapointed lol

Yeah i was very dissapointed LOL, even on the higher notes you can only just hear them, im hoping my plan works if not i think it times to upgrade to something bigger :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

In all honesty we don't know.... nobody knows till its built and herd.. and if u read the rules of the site I believe topics like this are not allows for that specific reason

Ohh my bad, a mod can take this thread down than

either that sub is complete junk or you have to be be doing something wrong, my sealed 10'' is loud enough to vibrate my bed. and the sub that came with it. big sealed boxes are nicer than ported in houses.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

either that sub is complete junk or you have to be be doing something wrong, my sealed 10'' is loud enough to vibrate my bed. and the sub that came with it. big sealed boxes are nicer than ported in houses.

Trust me its complete junk you cant do anything wrong with this system its just plug and play a 5 yr old kid can wire this thing up. would the sealed box still sound good on movies when it has to drop low to get the booms nd stuff ?

Archived