Quaker Steaks Atomic WIngs??

Have fun shitin the next day.

Iv eat 3 of the attomic. Just start and doont stop.

Yea I have heard horror stories about the next day dumps :peepwall:

my cure for the next day hot wing liquid hot lava shits...... ready? here is my advice : get drunk before you shit. it hurts less that way.

Taking into consideration that I'm under age..... Have anymore ideas? haha

hook an electrical cord to your nut sack. youll shit very fast and wont even feel it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Oh 3 wings... Had to power my way threw the last two. But what can i say when your watress is sexy as fawk you have ballz of gold plated alloy.

Yea I bet you hooked up with her after she saw how manly you were right?....... :peepwall:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

yeah my brother tried the triple atomics and said that he came back home and went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night and had to sit on the toilet and take a shower because he was sweating hahaha

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Lol nope complete waist of time.

Oh 3 wings... Had to power my way threw the last two. But what can i say when your watress is sexy as fawk you have ballz of gold plated alloy.

Yea I bet you hooked up with her after she saw how manly you were right?....... :peepwall:

no, he didnt. he tried to stick his hand down there before he washed the hot sauce off of it..... she didnt want no bush fire...

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived