Quaker Steaks Atomic WIngs??

DSC00336.jpg

Do I have your attention? Are you hungry now? Good.

No those arn't the atomic wings. Last night I order their "Supercharged" wings. For those who don't know the supercharged are supposed to be one step below atomic (which you need to sign a waiver for)

So I was expecting these things to be HOT. Sadly I was extremely disapointed. They were kinda hot, but I was in the mood to have my mouth melted off.

So has anyone here tried the Atomic Wing Challenge? I love hot food and want to make the jump up.

What do you guys think? Yes or no?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

eat them fast. thats the trick. I dont think they are that hot. there are a few places ive been to with hotter wings on the scoville scale.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

eat them fast. thats the trick. I dont think they are that hot. there are a few places ive been to with hotter wings on the scoville scale.

Yea the supercharged wings only burned when I stopped eating :trippy:

Do you know how high on the scale the other wings were? They rate atomic at 150,000 and triple atomic at 500,000 I think

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Do it! If supercharged is one step below then it shouldnt be as hot as it sounds, but who knows maybe they have something up their sleeves for the challenge.

I did the 5 1/2 lbs steak challange in Amarillo Texas at the Big Texan and that was a fun experience although I i didn't finish but 4 ounces of the steak left over.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Yea the supercharged wings only burned when I stopped eating :trippy:

Do you know how high on the scale the other wings were? They rate atomic at 150,000 and triple atomic at 500,000 I think

I actually tried them when i was a kid and then it was pretty hot. I could probably do it now. I just have no urge to try. Im willing to bet you could take down the challenge.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dunno man i witnessed a kid eating the atomic wings and drinking milk.. he puked cause they made the milk in his stomach curdle :lol:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Triple Atomic- 500,000

Atomic 150,000

Super-Charged (formerly "Suicide") 30,000

Buckeye BBQ 5,000

Cajun 3,870

Hot 3,000

Arizona Ranch 2,050

Golden Garlic 2,030

Thai 'R' Cracker 1,850

Dusted Salt & Vinegar Discontinued as of May 2011 1,500 Medium 1,440

Thaisian New for 2011 1,400

Premium Garlic 1,300

Louisiana Lickers 1,220

Tequila Lime BBQ 1,150

Asian Sesame 930

Dusted Chipotle BBQ 900

Parmesan Pepper 870 Mild 740

Honey Mustard 310

BBQ 90 Ranch 90

So try the Triple Atomic & report back :trippy:

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Do it! If supercharged is one step below then it shouldnt be as hot as it sounds, but who knows maybe they have something up their sleeves for the challenge. I did the 5 1/2 lbs steak challange in Amarillo Texas at the Big Texan and that was a fun experience although I i didn't finish but 4 ounces of the steak left over.

They rate the supercharged at 30,000 and atomic at 150,000. But I have a feeling those ratings are just for show.

Yea the supercharged wings only burned when I stopped eating :trippy: Do you know how high on the scale the other wings were? They rate atomic at 150,000 and triple atomic at 500,000 I think
I actually tried them when i was a kid and then it was pretty hot. I could probably do it now. I just have no urge to try. Im willing to bet you could take down the challenge.

I have wanted to for a while. I figure I should do it now while I am young and my stomach can still handle it! :ehh:

Big 3 with Yellow Top

So I was expecting these things to be HOT. Sadly I was extremely disapointed. They were kinda hot, but I was in the mood to have my mouth melted off.

That's how everything is for me :( Those do look good tho. I've never heard of Atomic. If there's one near me, I'm sure up for the Challenge.

I'm really curious to see how spicy the Atomics are haha.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived