i sent him a pretty mean message :pardon: ill post if you guys want i said some pretty dick stuff lol

people that post shit like that piss me off though there just trying to take advantage of someone thats fucked up

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i sent him a pretty mean message :pardon: ill post if you guys want i said some pretty dick stuff lol

people that post shit like that piss me off though there just trying to take advantage of someone thats fucked up

Do it! :popcorn:

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

I think i should take out my btl and get these "awesome loud subs"! Dont forget they have upgraded JL parts! Everything for only $1600! What a steal!

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

for starters id like to say for putting that add up you must be a complete fucking retard boss subs are shit and there is no way u can put jl coils in there you are retarded. stop putting up fasle info trying to take advantage of people you know nothing so shut your god damn mouth i have a single re se 12 that would RAPE everything you have listed so please remove your add you ignorent fuck

asking 1600 i should kick u in the nuts for asking 1/4 of that

dont hate im in a bad mood so i took it out on him :P

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Check it out and tell me you don't want to buy this system from him. I called and he said he hit 154DBs at a local show but couldn't remember where or when the show was.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/2377638131.html

the mic must have been touching the sub then

Tell us if he replys. :popcorn:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

for starters id like to say for putting that add up you must be a complete fucking retard boss subs are shit and there is no way u can put jl coils in there you are retarded. stop putting up fasle info trying to take advantage of people you know nothing so shut your god damn mouth i have a single re se 12 that would RAPE everything you have listed so please remove your add you ignorent fuck

asking 1600 i should kick u in the nuts for asking 1/4 of that

dont hate im in a bad mood so i took it out on him :P

lo effin l! Good job! :good:

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Tell us if he replys. :popcorn:

i hope he does im in a bit of a mood to just blow up on someone got alot of shit going on right now. adds like this should be illegal its false advertising