Alternator mod on 05 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hi, does anyone know if I can do this with my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan? I'm sure its possible and I've already ordered my diodes but it's nice to have some confirmation. Does anyone know specifically what wires I should splice up? I'm thinking it's most likely the wire that's not red or black.

http://www.scoobymods.com/raise-your-alternator-voltage-t10547.html?amp;

These are the diodes I ordered. Are the the right ones? -

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330438457640&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I'm doing this mod because my vans electrical system on a cold start produces high 13V's sometimes 14.1V. After some time of driving it'll go to mid 13's. With my stereo, the voltage sometimes drops to 11.9V with the engine running!

Edited by baller95

playing with a daimler chrysler vehicle without a warranty on either vehicle or part is not something im doing any time soon.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

playing with a daimler chrysler vehicle without a warranty on either vehicle or part is not something im doing any time soon.

Haha I don't know, I'm a risk taker I guess :P But that is a good point though!

so did ya do it or what?

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2000 Dodge Stratus ES. I tried that method of using diodes to "trick" into producing more voltage, but all it did was reduce my voltage. What have you tried on your Dodge to increase your voltage or did this work for you?

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2000 Dodge Stratus ES. I tried that method of using diodes to "trick" into producing more voltage, but all it did was reduce my voltage. What have you tried on your Dodge to increase your voltage or did this work for you?

Well I got my diodes but I haven't installed them yet. There's a cable that clips onto the alt with two wires. One wire is white and the other is black. I'm assuming you put the diode on the white wire right? Hopefully, i can gain some voltage, I might even put two diodes because I have 10.