I'm with everyone else 35% max but 50% is great. Ive been in trucks with everything from double 5 to 50. and thought we where going to jail with the double 5. The Dr. papers only work some of the time, and if u get them make sure they are notarized. I had a state trooper tear mine up so he could give me a ticket. And court cost suck too. If you wanna go dark i had a Dr. tell me he would write me papers but just said I had to say i had diabetes and the light triggered something. Just remember after so many tickets pealing it off just sounds better. Thats just my opinion.

In VA you get the paper work and take it to DMV ....they will issue you a new DL with some marking on it that says your ok for tint. I still haven't gotten mine

Thats cool

• 1 month later...

My windshield is tinted 50% and I got pulled over for my side windows being 30%......looked alot darker due to overcast day and my all black interior

As the cop was writing me up for the side windows he was checking out my windshield and asking me if it was tinted, of course I said no, he kept looking but couldn't tell for sure if it was or not so he didn't write me up for it.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i definitely thought about getting my windshield tinted before, but i always thought it'd be hard as fuck to see out of at night, especially after a club night. i mean, my 5 on all the other windows is rough sometimes depending on the outside lighting.

Archived