Sundown Audio

AB. 500.1 or DDZ1a

i have been presented with a few offers for some different amps as I'm trying to upgrade in power. well im lost in deciding which route to go. I'm leaning towards The DD but I'm still unsure about the performance of both because Ive never owned either brand before.. anyone with any input it would be greatly appreciated :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

IMO the DD isnt as good for daily.

see a lot of people say this but my z1 was at .35 nominal on 1/2 the electrical it should have had and ran perfect.

but then again my old system did stuff it wasn't supposed to anyway.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

IMO the DD isnt as good for daily.

why, what makes it different from the others to where it isn't as good as say the AB for daily driving?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

they are the same price... my sundown 2500d and 250 bucks

Any other opinions looking to purchase not week