Red-navi-916 Posted May 19, 2011 Report Posted May 19, 2011 u cant call somebody out that you are louder then :// lolsticsandpowederpuffgirls BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
keepinitloud Posted May 19, 2011 Report Posted May 19, 2011 thank you now I can go on with my day 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
Autruche Posted May 19, 2011 Report Posted May 19, 2011 I know you are definitely louder on bass than at least 90% of people on here, but now you have me wondering where I stand as far as treble... Also, you're an asshole, lol. At least it wasn't as bad as getting rick rolled while looking for porn... Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 20, 2011 Author Report Posted May 20, 2011 I know you are definitely louder on bass than at least 90% of people on here, but now you have me wondering where I stand as far as treble... Also, you're an asshole, lol. At least it wasn't as bad as getting rick rolled while looking for porn... lolol The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.