well my head unit should be here wednesday and hopefull ill get the MT sometime next week but it really doesnt matter cuz i wont have the amp till week after next....but heres a pic of the head

Posted Image

hey mang i got the same exact deck last week, it is sooo cool with your Ipod. the big wheel on the face is just like your click wheel, and the best part is the remote has a little wheel on it as well. you can control everything right with the remote EQ and subwoofer levels too. let's see some MT action when all is ready

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

that titebond glue is some good stuff when it dries. i've seen a few along with doing a few 45s done with them. i know most people use fiberglass but titebond is the cheaper way.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

hey mang i got the same exact deck last week, it is sooo cool with your Ipod. the big wheel on the face is just like your click wheel, and the best part is the remote has a little wheel on it as well. you can control everything right with the remote EQ and subwoofer levels too. let's see some MT action when all is ready

DITTO!!

I love my head unit and the iPod hookup is the ONLY thing I use!! hah!!

Love the iPod feature!

06 SCION tC

hells yeah thats why i got that head.....looks like it has badass pod controls....i have all of my music on my ipod so ive been going crazy this past month without it but soon it will be back to normal.....its probably going to be like a week before im up and bumpin, im buying my amp from assman and hes leaving thursday to go to world finals then he'll ship it when he gets back....i cant wait! o ps...still waiting on mt also..

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

well im finally done all i have to do now is sand it and paint it and ill do that probably tomorrow B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

nice build bro

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

few more pics.....

Posted Image

where did you get the compas? ive been looking for one like that for a while now

and that box is looking real nice, and hellof a lot of glue lol should have no problems with that box comeing apart anytime soon

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thanks alot man, i got it at a welding supply store, i used to be a fitter at a fab shop and we always were cutting circles so i bought one, it wasnt cheap

is each of the 3 round things on it nut/bolts to tighten to hold the measuerments?...if so that looks like it would be very easy to build personaly to save $$

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

they are more like rivets.....that would be hard to have a measurement and keep that measurement while tightening 3 little nuts lol....but you could make one pretty easy i guess.

Archived